Glad to see you...

If the gaming industry is an automobile, and the game designers are the drivers, then that makes us, the players, backseat drivers, and we'll be damned if we're gonna let the industry keep on heading the way it's going (good or bad) without letting them know what we think. So buckle up, feel free to complain about there being no air in the back, and bring your most critical and analytical mind to the open air discussion of the current age, Backseat Gamers!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, December 28, 2009

brjahu and Nathan Drake sittin' in a tree K I S S I N G...

Just wanted to point out that I haven't seent too many GOTY awards for Drakes 2 and that brjahu is crazy gay for that game. That is all.

5 comments:

  1. Okay I lied. I just wanted to be able to say that brjahu is gay for Nathan Drake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. He would totally bend over for him. In the same way I would for Link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now Lead Salad can be gay for him too, since I gave him those Drake games yesterday. Yay for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carpartz: He told me he was "the proud owner" of those games. Congrats to you for ruining a perfectly good 360 player.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot lie..... yaaaaay for lead enchilada!!!!!

    ReplyDelete