Glad to see you...

If the gaming industry is an automobile, and the game designers are the drivers, then that makes us, the players, backseat drivers, and we'll be damned if we're gonna let the industry keep on heading the way it's going (good or bad) without letting them know what we think. So buckle up, feel free to complain about there being no air in the back, and bring your most critical and analytical mind to the open air discussion of the current age, Backseat Gamers!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, January 2, 2010

YES!

I said I'd buy it the second it came out (not thinking it actually would) and here it actually is! The Dead Space rig suit for 360 avatar! I'm all kinds of mushy mush for that game. Basically it represents what SHOULD HAVE been the evolution of the Resident Evil series....but in space.

9 comments:

  1. More money that could have been put toward a PS3... I'd post more but I've gotta go slice up some 20's to garnish my dog's breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With games like Tales of Vesperia and Eternal Sonata waiting to be played....what do I need a PS3 for? Don't get me wrong I'd like to have one, but it's not worth it. Conviction doesn't even release for PS3 and Bayonetta is terrible on is and Mass Effect 2 is also only on 360. I'll think about getting a PS3 when I run out of awesome games to play. How many games have you played and beaten on PS3?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mass Effect 2 only on 360?



    ...There was a post here. It's gone now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4 to completion, if you must know.... total, no clue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mazen: Yeah, Mass Effect 2 is a 360 and PC exclusive...for now. It's LONG been rumored that it will come to the PS3 since Bioware works for EA now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eternal Sonata was disappointing... :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Juniper: DON'T TELL ME THAT!!!!! It's laying in wait....ready to play as soon as I finish Bayonetta and Mass Effect 2.

    ReplyDelete