Glad to see you...

If the gaming industry is an automobile, and the game designers are the drivers, then that makes us, the players, backseat drivers, and we'll be damned if we're gonna let the industry keep on heading the way it's going (good or bad) without letting them know what we think. So buckle up, feel free to complain about there being no air in the back, and bring your most critical and analytical mind to the open air discussion of the current age, Backseat Gamers!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Maybe Banjo isn't dead...

Lead Salad sent me a game in the mail to play because he couldn't get into it. That game is Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts. It sat on my shelf for over a month till I found the time to give it a shot. After spending over an hour with the game I decided that it was good, but I'm not going to be hooked and it's been on the shelf for another month now.

Maybe I was wrong. I guess I'll be starting over in the next couple months after I finish the other 78 games on my "Games to Finish Before the Baby is Born" List.

3 comments:

  1. LOL! cuz your time will be cut by about 96%...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admit it's really selfish of me to think like that, but I'd be lying if I thought I'd be able to play nearly as much as I do now with a kid and no that I'm going back to school too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going back to school AND having a baby!? You are screwed. My friend Kevin works full time, is married with two, one which is only a couple months old, AND he is going to school and he gets in just a couple hours per week.

    And my girlfriend has 3 children... pretty scary... I'm selfish with my time too...

    ReplyDelete