Glad to see you...

If the gaming industry is an automobile, and the game designers are the drivers, then that makes us, the players, backseat drivers, and we'll be damned if we're gonna let the industry keep on heading the way it's going (good or bad) without letting them know what we think. So buckle up, feel free to complain about there being no air in the back, and bring your most critical and analytical mind to the open air discussion of the current age, Backseat Gamers!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, January 23, 2010

I need some help.

I'm almost at the bottom (and by bottom I mean soon) of the list to trade out ODST on Goozex (prob the greatest website of all time) and it's worth 800 points/$40 bucks. I can't decide what "more pricey" game I want to put it towards.

Dragon Age: Origins
Darksiders
Army of Two: The 40th Day
Brutal Legend

I'm really leaning towards Dragon Age, but Darksiders would be a close 2nd. Army of Two and Brutal Legend will be the 2 games that price drops the quickest. Thoughts? Opinions?

4 comments:

  1. You'de be happiest with Dragon Age or Darksiders I think, based off of most of the criticism I've heard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you loved KOTOR, Dragon Age is a good choice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep ODST for the Reach beta... THEN trade it. But you know you will wish you had it when we are all playing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darksiders looks like a winner to me, i just dont have the time atm to buy it myself to give you first hand advice.

    surely now's not the time to be worrying about another game with ME2 so close, Dragon Age sounds life absorbing...definately save the game for Reach Beta coming up.

    I'd make some other suggestions but you seem to of played every single other game under the sun.

    ReplyDelete