Glad to see you...

If the gaming industry is an automobile, and the game designers are the drivers, then that makes us, the players, backseat drivers, and we'll be damned if we're gonna let the industry keep on heading the way it's going (good or bad) without letting them know what we think. So buckle up, feel free to complain about there being no air in the back, and bring your most critical and analytical mind to the open air discussion of the current age, Backseat Gamers!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, January 31, 2010

PS3/360 FFXIII Comparison

Putting all graphics vs gameplay arguments aside, take this as you will...


2 comments:

  1. I think it'll still look great on the 360, with no PS3 next to it to compare with. I'm more concerned with how the combat will be and if it'll be better or worse than XII...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinda surprised, but then again not really.

    Surprised because most cross platform games look better on 360.

    Not surprised because I'd bet my bottom dollar Square compressed the hell out of the game and some graphics suffered to get it on as few discs as possible.

    I go back to my "multi disc games aren't so bad argument", but I'd be lying if this isn't another nod to the fact that DVD games are getting dated....at least Natal games won't need that much space! (Who the hell am I kidding? Natal will kill me.)

    ReplyDelete