Glad to see you...

If the gaming industry is an automobile, and the game designers are the drivers, then that makes us, the players, backseat drivers, and we'll be damned if we're gonna let the industry keep on heading the way it's going (good or bad) without letting them know what we think. So buckle up, feel free to complain about there being no air in the back, and bring your most critical and analytical mind to the open air discussion of the current age, Backseat Gamers!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Borderlands

I've restarted Borderlands with Silent and it's as awesome as ever.

In honor of restarting it and falling in love all over again I'm posting a hilarious video that we all love.

5 comments:

  1. Definitely in my top 5 games of all time.Great solo or co-op. It's got variety of game play, unique and interesting characters, brilliant style, numerous levels of customization, and the most common number for the gun count i've seen is around 17 million. <-- if that's true then it totally calls for "HOLY HELL"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty weirded out by what I've read about Borderlands 2. It's in this month's Game Informer... as soon as I can post something longer, I will, but it's really an odd read. It's like Gearbox didn't realize what made their game fun to begin with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read an article on Gamesradar that said it has more "realism" which is kind of worrying, but I have to hold out hope that Gearbox knows what they're doing because they knocked it out of the park with the first one!

    I know some people hated on the game for repeating itself so much, but that's what I loved about it! Just keep the kills a coming and the tone light!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with I 3N3MY I.

    That masterpiece of a game couldn't have that crappy of a sequel. I will admit the teaser trailer didn't tease too much but i am curious to know how the new character class will work. If nothing else I'm excited about more missions, more characters, and more guns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a funny video, haha, nice... Borderlands was awesome, blended action/RPG with FPS, two of my favorite genres, and did it well. One of the few complaints I had was each class only had 1 primary action skill and I would have liked to seen more, as much of a fan of passive skills as I tend to be. Oh, and did I mention there was a mod for the game on the PC that a clan buddy showed me where you could make any weapon in the game...??? Yeah, freaking awesome! I did play through and beat the game without mods or whatever but creating your own insanely powerful weapons adds some spice to the game after you've beaten it.

    Hope the sequel doesn't suck...

    ReplyDelete