Glad to see you...

If the gaming industry is an automobile, and the game designers are the drivers, then that makes us, the players, backseat drivers, and we'll be damned if we're gonna let the industry keep on heading the way it's going (good or bad) without letting them know what we think. So buckle up, feel free to complain about there being no air in the back, and bring your most critical and analytical mind to the open air discussion of the current age, Backseat Gamers!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Goozex Point Sale Liquidation!!!!!!

My words will fall on deaf ears, but Goozex is having a bitchin sale! 1000 points and 5 trade tokens for only $27.50. Buying this many points and tokens separately outside of the sale would run you $55.00.

Think of it as buying a new game for half price. Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll shoot you an invite so I get credit for you guys joining.

10 comments:

  1. You've been telling me about this since you started it and have mentioned it numerous times on the blog now. It's always seemed like a cool idea but I never felt I had the need for it.

    HOWEVER, I now feel that I'm accumulating too many games (especially ones I don't play anymore) so I'll join up. I guess the best email to use is jmagnuson99@yahoo.com to send me the invite. Do you get extra points for referring people?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to give out personal info....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're lucky I'm such a nice guy. Otherwise I would have given out your Mom's phone number months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought that was already public knowledge

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sent you the invite. All I get is 1 trade token after you finish your first successful trade. We used to get more, but go figure...people abused it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! People abusing a system to get unfair amounts of a certain product, or token, or farmville cash? No way!

    I'm gonna check out Goozex...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to be careful. It's addicting... :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't it though?! I just purchased the 1000 points and 5 tokens myself. This will consume your work day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know. I need to actually get some work done, haha...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, I'm hooked. Purchasing 3 games and just traded 3 games for 1000pnts and I have a pile of 22 games to sell that will net close to 3000pnts. The last time I went to trade in used games at Gamespot, I got $25 for 14 games... that's kind of why I stopped.

    You guys should all try it...

    ReplyDelete