Glad to see you...

If the gaming industry is an automobile, and the game designers are the drivers, then that makes us, the players, backseat drivers, and we'll be damned if we're gonna let the industry keep on heading the way it's going (good or bad) without letting them know what we think. So buckle up, feel free to complain about there being no air in the back, and bring your most critical and analytical mind to the open air discussion of the current age, Backseat Gamers!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, February 6, 2010

101 Free Games 2010

This list is making some pretty big noise across the interwebs. Give it a look and share any that you find particularly good or worth taking a look at.

5 comments:

  1. This game is dedicated to 3N3MY.

    It is called Achievement Unlocked. A game that has no point other than getting achievements. Just up his ally.

    http://armorgames.com/play/2893/achievement-unlocked

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've played Tuper Tario Tros., which was really weird. It was pretty simple up until the end boss. It's really more of a cosmetic change than a gameplay blend, but it's still fun.

    VVVVVV was amazing! I'd played the demo a few months back and forgot about it. I'm still toying with the purchase, but the demo is definitely worth the investment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If the demo is free, then that is an investment I can throw my money at.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @brahju: I've played 3n3my, but never tried the game that you were referring to.. But yeah, I'll be trying it in a bit, seems like it's going to be challenging for me, and I like challenges..


    2010's best free games

    ReplyDelete