Glad to see you...

If the gaming industry is an automobile, and the game designers are the drivers, then that makes us, the players, backseat drivers, and we'll be damned if we're gonna let the industry keep on heading the way it's going (good or bad) without letting them know what we think. So buckle up, feel free to complain about there being no air in the back, and bring your most critical and analytical mind to the open air discussion of the current age, Backseat Gamers!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Apologies

I deleted the last post, not because of what anyone else said, but because after a day at work, not being able to continue the highly emotional discussion, I realized that what I wrote was mostly out of frustration due to issues in my own life - not the choices anyone else makes.

It was unfair, I apologize for expressing my points from an emotional persepctive, not a well-considered one.

I also worked it out to be able to get BF:BC 2.  I look forward to playing with anyone who will be there.  Hopefully you'll still be willing to play with this asshole (me).

2 comments:

  1. Don't count on it....

    Nah I'm joking. It's gonna be awesome! Really looking forward to conquest!

    ReplyDelete