Glad to see you...

If the gaming industry is an automobile, and the game designers are the drivers, then that makes us, the players, backseat drivers, and we'll be damned if we're gonna let the industry keep on heading the way it's going (good or bad) without letting them know what we think. So buckle up, feel free to complain about there being no air in the back, and bring your most critical and analytical mind to the open air discussion of the current age, Backseat Gamers!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, December 16, 2010

January of Joy/JoJ if you will.

Just a reminder to not talk, call or text me the 2nd half of January because Mass Effect 2 and Dead Space 2 are coming to PS3!

Just read yesterday that the PS3 version of Mass Effect 2 looks a lot better than the 360 because they are using the Mass Effect 3 engine on it. Looking at side by side videos on ign and it's clearly a better looking game. Demo coming within the next week.

Dead Space 2...nothing else to say about this game other than it'll own my face. Demo coming December 20th!

3 comments:

  1. I hate to break it to you, but ME2 for the PS3 has the EXACT same ending as the version for the 360. Hate to break it to you, but glad you haven't stopped your trend of burning money.

    Don't change... never change. If you do, then I won't have anyone left to make me feel better about myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very opposite of my general opinion on this, but I think I may replay ME2 on the PS3, possibly in hopes of getting ME3 on the PS3.

    I haven't gotten to confirm it's actuality, but the digital comic book that breaks down the events of ME1, (That comes with the PS3 version of ME2) also contains the same decisions and world populating choices that the full game had. This would mean getting to do my favorite part of the Mass Effect series without having to do all that combat. And it would be a good excuse to play a solid RPG again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ME2 was great but I don't know about playing through it a 2nd time... didn't feel like it had replayability... though I am pretty excited for the third one just to see how the story wraps up.

    ReplyDelete