Glad to see you...

If the gaming industry is an automobile, and the game designers are the drivers, then that makes us, the players, backseat drivers, and we'll be damned if we're gonna let the industry keep on heading the way it's going (good or bad) without letting them know what we think. So buckle up, feel free to complain about there being no air in the back, and bring your most critical and analytical mind to the open air discussion of the current age, Backseat Gamers!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, December 20, 2010

I know what brjahu will say, but I can't help it...

...that I still get a big hard one for Tomb Raider (Lead Salad too). Blu Ray FTW with all 3 games on one disc. This is a big deal for PS3 because Legend and Anniversary aren't currently available on the console.

6 comments:

  1. Seeing as how I've dominated all 3 of those games, I have little interest.

    However, I was thinking earlier today that it would be really cool if the NEW Tomb Raider came along and really blew us away. Remaking Tomb Raider and releasing it in the same time-frame as Uncharted 3 could prove to be dangerous unless they REALLY focus on making it something fresh and new. I hope they do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont worry Brjahu's never on here so he wont even see this post...

    I've played all but Underworld (is it any good?) i'm loving all these HD remasters, but now just give me Metal Gear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I go ga-ga for them too. Prince of Persia was awesome btw!

    Underworld was actually quite good, but had some control issues for some reason. Hopefully they'll straighten them out in the end, but if you liked Legends you'll like Underworld.

    Also, "Big Boss."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I played the first 5 or 6 Tomb Raiders and just sort of stopped. Similar to the Tony Hawks, they just felt repitious and "more of the same".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Skatch... I saw that.
    I could care less about Tomb Raider. Played about 10 min of the first one back in my PC days and thats it.
    I agree with Lead and feel its a TERRIBLE idea to release it around UC3. The market is only big enough for one Indiana Jones copycat.

    ReplyDelete