Glad to see you...

If the gaming industry is an automobile, and the game designers are the drivers, then that makes us, the players, backseat drivers, and we'll be damned if we're gonna let the industry keep on heading the way it's going (good or bad) without letting them know what we think. So buckle up, feel free to complain about there being no air in the back, and bring your most critical and analytical mind to the open air discussion of the current age, Backseat Gamers!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, March 25, 2011

Crysis 2 Video

I know that we aren't supposed to just link to videos and I can't wait to finish the game and post my review, but this is a neat video that actually shows things that happen in game and it sports Hans Zimmer's stellar theme!


I'm hoping to have a review up next week.

4 comments:

  1. Very cool. I like how it shows a close up of the suit's structure changing when it switches between camo and armor.

    I'd buy this in a heartbeat if I wasn't already in the middle of a game with 2 more ready to be played after that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh, if only I could return Homefront and spend the money on this game instead...thx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Screw the rule. Until Josh... I mean, Amateria actually contributes to this forum, anything is fair game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great video... I think I'm picking this up soon and I'm going to have to go back through and play the first one too. I might even buy Warhead...

    ReplyDelete