Glad to see you...

If the gaming industry is an automobile, and the game designers are the drivers, then that makes us, the players, backseat drivers, and we'll be damned if we're gonna let the industry keep on heading the way it's going (good or bad) without letting them know what we think. So buckle up, feel free to complain about there being no air in the back, and bring your most critical and analytical mind to the open air discussion of the current age, Backseat Gamers!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, April 18, 2011

Gears of War 3 Beta

I got to play 2 games this morning. Even after just 2 games, I've got quite a bit to say, but I'll keep most comments to myself at this time, as I don't have nearly enough time in to make any fair judgments on the game, but I will say 2 things at this time:

1. It looks great. Lots of LIGHT and COLOR.

2. Host advantage is 100% completely gone.

I'm gone this week, so I won't be able to play any more until Friday night, but I just thought I'd put this up in case anyone else manages to get their grubby, Major-Nelson-Twitter-following hands on it (cough cough BRJAHU cough).

2 comments:

  1. I've tried and tried and I guess I'm just not privileged enough this time around. Oh well, just gives me another week to pay attention to my wife.

    But yes, I'm incredibly pumped about this game. Haven't seen a second of gameplay footage, but I did that on purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok... so it's good. very good.

    ReplyDelete