Glad to see you...

If the gaming industry is an automobile, and the game designers are the drivers, then that makes us, the players, backseat drivers, and we'll be damned if we're gonna let the industry keep on heading the way it's going (good or bad) without letting them know what we think. So buckle up, feel free to complain about there being no air in the back, and bring your most critical and analytical mind to the open air discussion of the current age, Backseat Gamers!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, April 8, 2011

Brink Abilities Trailer

This is the Brink trailer I've been waiting for just because I want to see some of the abilities and unlockables for the classes. Like I've told 3N3MY, I'm a sucker for team-based shooters so I'm pretty excited about May 17th. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcAbkoPndC4

2 comments:

  1. Looking like a real contender, love team based shooters and havent really found anything that rivals BC2. This looks like it's taken all the tried and tested abilities from previous games, rolled them up all nicely into a fresh enviroment and added it's own unique twist on it all. I'm surprised there's not a great deal of hype surrounding this game...yet. I've a feeling it's gonna be one of those games that gets a real cult following..Borderlands style. Count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really good, but I do have reservations and it's more on the limits of the "console" community than the game.

    Console players are a fickle bunch and getting them to work together is hard as hell and they're all playing every game type as if it were Team Deathmatch.

    I think that this game is going to undersell, but will have a big amount of PC support.

    It reminds me of a better looking and more appealing version of TF2. I don't really know how that game has such a following personally when it seems so damn broken. How the hell am I supposed to get a brief case out of a room with 3 turrets, 2 engineers and 1 heavy gunner sitting next to a tool box healing and replenishing his ammo?????? Even working as a team never made that game much for for me.

    I'd like to say I'll get it, but money and the reality of not having a ton of time to sink into such a coop based game will have me passing it up....until the points drop on Goozex.

    ReplyDelete