Glad to see you...

If the gaming industry is an automobile, and the game designers are the drivers, then that makes us, the players, backseat drivers, and we'll be damned if we're gonna let the industry keep on heading the way it's going (good or bad) without letting them know what we think. So buckle up, feel free to complain about there being no air in the back, and bring your most critical and analytical mind to the open air discussion of the current age, Backseat Gamers!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Finally.



I'm almost surprised this didn't happen sooner, what with white being Apple's primary color scheme. We all give the iphone a hard time, but how long now do you think it will be until we start seeing white be a more "regular" color on other smartphones?

3 comments:

  1. While there are few companies I enjoy banging on more than Apple I do give them big kudos for actually innovating and moving technology forward.

    They take risks that no other company will and it's paid off in truck loads of cash for them.

    Then everyone tries to hop on the techno wagon and only fragments the market and Apple still comes out the winner.

    I have a Droid X and I love it, but I'd sure love to see someone else come up with the "next" big thing first.

    I remember when Jay Allard left Microsoft (he used to be a big 360 guy then moved to other tech stuff for microsoft) he left because the company wasn't doing new things and reportedly the last straw was that M$ had axed his baby....the Microsoft Tablet.

    The iPad was released a year later to great fanfare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Until my phone can write work reports for me and cook me dinner, I'm not calling it smart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I refuse to comment on this post.

    ReplyDelete