Glad to see you...

If the gaming industry is an automobile, and the game designers are the drivers, then that makes us, the players, backseat drivers, and we'll be damned if we're gonna let the industry keep on heading the way it's going (good or bad) without letting them know what we think. So buckle up, feel free to complain about there being no air in the back, and bring your most critical and analytical mind to the open air discussion of the current age, Backseat Gamers!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, May 21, 2010

Red Dead Awesomeness

I'm nowhere near writing a review on this game, but I'm having a blast playing it. My favorite game since Fallout 3 for sure.

Basically just wanting some cool situations you guys may have come across in SP or MP.

My favorite online moment was when I was in Free Roam just running around a town minding my own business and some other human player comes charging down the street at me on a horse shooting his rifle. I real quick pulled out my six shooter Schofield and aimed at him and shot his horse in the head on accident. While the horse was falling it slammed into me and I thought it killed me. Turns out it just knocked me down and when I got up what did I find? The bastard that was trying to kill me getting up from the ground by his dead horse. I finished him off. Then I changed my underwear.

Unbelievable badass game.

4 comments:

  1. LOL! we need to get some folks together and get us a posse going...

    One of my "oh snap" moments was when a mountain lion came out of nowhere and mauled my horse, sneaks off and comes back and mauls me to death. Those things take you down quick. They run low to so it's hard to see them through the grass...

    I read the IGN review for the game which was a pretty spot on review. Definitely one of the best games I've played in a long time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised at how much I'm enjoying the single player, but I am definitely loving the multiplayer as well. The free roam is really neat, and if the servers would get some patches to make public connections a little more desirable, I would love to find a posse and raid someone else's world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey guys...long ass time i know...been away with work and had basically no internet life, grim i know. well looking forward to getting my hands on this game in the coming days so will be sure to share my thoughts and experiences then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The end of this game is incredible...

    ReplyDelete