Glad to see you...

If the gaming industry is an automobile, and the game designers are the drivers, then that makes us, the players, backseat drivers, and we'll be damned if we're gonna let the industry keep on heading the way it's going (good or bad) without letting them know what we think. So buckle up, feel free to complain about there being no air in the back, and bring your most critical and analytical mind to the open air discussion of the current age, Backseat Gamers!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Trailer

Did anyone see the trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man? I was a little confused.....I thought I was watching Mirror's Edge!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I saw a comparison video and it's pretty shocking.

    Also, is the new Spiderman movie entirely "okay" quality CGI because it looked more like a video game cinematic than a movie.

    BTW another Spiderman movie is fail to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not necessarily "fail" for me, but I much rather would have just had a sequel. There's no shame in continuing the established storyline. I don't need to see another origin story. Raimi's "Spider-Man" isn't even 10 years old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll probably see it anyway.

    shockingly like mirrors edge though. Check Kotaku side by side comparison video. Eerie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not overly thrilled, about the concept of a new Spiderman. The trailer actually made me angry because it was a bad CGI only filled Mirrors Edge copied bowl of crap.

    BUT, anyone remember Batman Begins? Yeah, that was a reboot of a series of movies wasn't all that old when those ended either. And look at how awesome those ended up.

    ReplyDelete