Glad to see you...

If the gaming industry is an automobile, and the game designers are the drivers, then that makes us, the players, backseat drivers, and we'll be damned if we're gonna let the industry keep on heading the way it's going (good or bad) without letting them know what we think. So buckle up, feel free to complain about there being no air in the back, and bring your most critical and analytical mind to the open air discussion of the current age, Backseat Gamers!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, March 26, 2012

Horde Night?

As you may or may not know, the newest DLC for Gears of War 3 will be released tomorrow. The pack features remakes of Jacinto and Raven Down, plus 3 new maps. Is anyone down for a Horde smack-down on either Tuesday night or Wednesday night? I've got both nights open after about 6pm est and I'd be willing to start as late as about 10pm est. "Gentlemen, you have my demands. Peace out!"

3 comments:

  1. I'm all about this. I'm thinking Wednesday would be better for me.
    10pm though, is my end time. My new job has me waking up when normal people wake up for work, and until I get used to it some more, I'm having to force myself to sleep earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be on tonight... late, but definitely am up for Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna try and make it work, but can't promise anything. I'd love to play though!

    ReplyDelete