Glad to see you...

If the gaming industry is an automobile, and the game designers are the drivers, then that makes us, the players, backseat drivers, and we'll be damned if we're gonna let the industry keep on heading the way it's going (good or bad) without letting them know what we think. So buckle up, feel free to complain about there being no air in the back, and bring your most critical and analytical mind to the open air discussion of the current age, Backseat Gamers!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, January 23, 2011

YouTube Channel

Hey, guys, I'm going to be posting up gaming videos on youtube. Maybe doing some commentating or what not so I'd appreciate the views and whatever support you can offer. Doing some Black Ops, Bad Company 2, and maybe some other shooters when they come out. Brink, maybe Homefront if that gets good reviews.

Thanks... :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/juniperred12?feature=mhum

4 comments:

  1. Subscribed and ready to watch. Good luck, man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I appreciate it. I have some BC2 footage I might post up this weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be keeping my eyes open for new stuff, but I don't subscribe to anyones because I don't know how....)c:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, just make an account, if you don't have one, and then click on the subscribe button when you are on someone's page... you could probably look up youtube videos on how to suscribe. :D

    ReplyDelete