Glad to see you...

If the gaming industry is an automobile, and the game designers are the drivers, then that makes us, the players, backseat drivers, and we'll be damned if we're gonna let the industry keep on heading the way it's going (good or bad) without letting them know what we think. So buckle up, feel free to complain about there being no air in the back, and bring your most critical and analytical mind to the open air discussion of the current age, Backseat Gamers!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Skyrim First Details

Maybe this is old news but I just discovered this today. I'm a teaser trailer hater so this is the real info, the real meat I want to sink my teeth into. Game should be the same cross-platform so just ignore that it's on a PC site...

http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/01/10/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-combat-levelling-and-quest-details-revealed/

2 comments:

  1. I usually have a rule where I don't read (or watch) much about a game that I am interested because too often, way too much information about the game is revealed before the game is even released. This game, however, I feel that the size of the game will make it impossible to reveal much that will make any sense. So I welcome little information like this. I was wondering how it would compare to Oblivion and this answered several of those questions. Good post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand that train of thought but for some reason, I go the opposite way and try and find out all the information I can, every little detail. Usually because if it's a game I am really really really looking forward too, such as Elder Scrolls, nothing revealed can ruin it for me, haha.

    ReplyDelete